Sunday, March 29, 2015

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Curl and Care Mascara Review

I have quite a few reviews that I need to write up, but I think this one is the very important since it's something I use every time I go out, and it is such a staple in my beauty routine.

I don't like reading lengthy reviews, so I will try to keep it short and sweet.



I wanted to give this mascara a chance because I like that they are trying to make more natural products. It was worth giving a chance.

I really loved this product at first. It has great coverage and kept my lashes curled. (btw, I use a spoon to curl my lashes since I have long, red, but very straight eyelashes) Some mascaras are too "wet" and it makes me lose my curl if the mascara is too "liquidy."

My lashes looked thick and it gave me some definition.

It is certainly NOT a lengthening formula, though.

The curvy silver packaging is pretty neat, but that's not how you rate cosmetics.

The downside of this product is that it only lasted about a month or month and a half before it started to leave clumps on my lashes. Those clumps eventually would land on my eyelids, under my eyes and even sometimes on my cheeks...not cool. It basically got dried up.

I paid almost $9 for this product.

I don't feel this product lasts long enough to be worth $9.

I would NOT recommend it to others

I will NOT be repurchasing this product.

Like I said, at first I liked this mascara, but soon learned it was not worth the money I spent on it.


Physicians Formula Organic Wear Curl and Care Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment