Monday, December 22, 2014

Tiny Snowman Mani!

I just joined the Challenge Your Nail Art facebook group, and although I got there very late to do the Christmas challenge, I wanted to truly challenge myself by joining in when the challenge is pretty much done!

So here's my "snowman" entry...


Not too shabby for my first time following a prompt and my first time doing tiny nail art. I also did the body of the snowman while I had the baby on my lap! I can't say that for the details on the snowman, though. Yeah, no...that would be impossible. The buttons and the carrot nose especially.

Now I look at them and I'm thinking I could have added little arms. That would have been cute.

Here's the supplies I used:

Base color - Sinful Colors "Out of this world"
Glitter coat - Forever 21 (no color name)
Snowman body and snow - Sinful Colors "Snow me White"
Snowman buttons, eyes and hat - Revlon "Black Lingerie"
Snowman nose - Sinful Colors "Cloud 9"
Dotting Tools by Cina
Detail Brush - Rose Art paint brush (trimmed to my preferred size)


That was a really fun challenge, and I enjoyed how these turned out! I'm looking for to doing more prompts!

If you liked this design or have any question, please shoot me a comment. Bloggers love comments.

2 comments: