Friday, January 16, 2015

Super Sexy SinfulColors...Sugar Sugar.

This is one of my all time favorite red colors EVAR. I can't stop looking at my hands. Seriously, for such an affordable brand, this polish has exceeded my expectations. SinfulColors run about $2 per bottle. The formula is great, making for a smooth application and easy touch ups if you make a goof or two. I thought the dry time was perfect, making it possible for this busy mom of a baby to easily apply two coats for perfection. Although I am totally into nail art right now, I refuse to put anything on top of this color. It makes such a beautiful statement on it's own.


Enough talk, here's SinfulColors' Sugar Sugar...




This is one of those colors that screams "Date night!" or "Where's my negligee?"

It's the perfect color for Valentines Day.

So what I'm saying is don't miss out on this color!

Let me know what you think about this color in the comment section. I would love to hear what you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment