Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Colorful Water Marble Manicure and New Video Tutorial on YouTube!

Last night I did a really fun and colorful water marble design with some great polishes. I also made another video tutorial for my new YouTube channel (Click the link!)! My videos aren't great or anything, but it's just a start and I love doing it.

I love how fun and cheery this manicure is, and of course I plan on doing many more water marble manicures in the future.

I was going to add rhinestones or gold studs to it to dress it up a bit, but decided to take some pictures of just the result of the technique.



This kinda makes me want to go to a music festival...



I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear polish to do this. The colors spread really well on the water.

The colors I used are:

Fuscha Power
Tan Lime
Mellow Yellow
Pucker Up
Sun Kissed
Blue Me Away

If you like water marbling, you might want to check out this kind of polish. They were about $2.50 per bottle at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment