Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Green and Red Dot Manicure for Christmas!

It's the last day of the "12 days of Christmas" challenge, and I am far behind since I just joined yesterday! The prompts are just so much fun, though, so I am cramming in as many as I can in one day. This is my "Red and Green" entry.



I'm just learning how to use the dotting tools, and seriously rushing to get everything done before the baby needs me to pick him up.

A couple of my dots smeared a little, but I think it still turned out very pretty!

Here's the materials I used:

Base color - Sinful Colors "Innocent"
Dot color - Sinful Colors "Ruby Ruby"
Dotting tool - Cina brand
Tiny red rhinestones (from Walmart)
Base coat - Sally Hansen Double Duty
Top Coat - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri


I just thought this shot was pretty and 'Christmasy", so I had to include it in this post!


I had a lot of fun doing this design. It's simple, but makes a big impact. I can't wait to try more intricate designs with the dotting tools!

If you like this design or have any questions, shoot me a comment down below! I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment