Sunday, December 21, 2014

Brand New Blog for a Brand New Year!

 2015 is fast approaching. It's only December 21st, but I figured I should get an early start while I'm thinking about it. I knew I needed a place to keep track of my new obsession with nail polish and nail art. I mean, I've been doing my nails and collecting polish here and there since I was a kid, but now it has officially become a hobby.

I'm a full-time mom, with not much time to spare, but why not fill some of that time with making my nails look amazing? I will also use this blog to document some of the sweet things I do with my children.

It will also be a way for me to share those things with my future mother-in-law in Japan.

So here's what prompted all this...

I recently picked up a new stash of polish while out doing my Christmas shopping, and I'm going a bit crazy watching youtube video tutorials. My 6 year-old daughter loves watching them with me, so it's a family affair.

I've tried a few new things, and have been documenting all of it on instagram. You can follow me there @divinewillowmama. I'm always looking for new peeps to follow and new nail art blogs to check out!

I'm hoping to have a lot of fun with this, and make some new friends along the way.

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment