Monday, December 22, 2014

Romantic Winter Snowflake

Since this design was done earlier this month, at the very beginning of my new nail art obsession, I have decided that I need to take better quality pictures of my designs. So from now on I will use my camera, not my cell phone, to document each new design.



This design is pretty simple. I just wanted something romantic and wintery. I used some blue, iridescent, diamond shaped loose glitter to create a simple snowflake, and added a tiny dot of silver glitter polish in the center. Then topped it off with a top coat.



In hindsight, I would have opted for an iridescent glitter polish for the center dot instead.

Lessons learned!

Materials used:

Sinful Colors - Cinderella
Decals - blue, iridescent, diamond shaped loose glitter (from the Dollar Tree)
Pure Ice - Dazzle Me
Top coat - Sally Hansen Insta-dri

I hope you enjoy! I'll have more new posts coming soon with better pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment