Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Colorful Winter Blues Busting Manicure!

I have something colorful and funky to share with you today. I was planning on doing something for Valentine's Day, but realized I had never tried "Palm Breezy" by Sinful Colors and it was calling my name! I don't regret it. By itself it is lovely, and I apologize for not having a swatch of it by itself.



I am just very happy to have such wonderful colors on my fingers. It makes dreary Washington winters more tolerable.



I was very disappointed that my nail art tape started to peel up on the ends, which I also talked about in my Red Valentine's Day Manicure w/Engagement Stone post. After I finished the tape I had to pick up the baby and play with him until bedtime, and the tape peeled a bit. Nail glue can fix that, but I've found that the nail glue can also damage my nails. So I just dealt with it. Please try to picture it with perfect tape!

I could have added a small yellow rhinestone to my pinky finger, but the Hello Kitty kit that I used didn't have any. 


This manicure was totally random, but I wish I had something to wear with it and somewhere to go to rock it!



Yep, the life of a stay-at-home mom...always dreaming...

Let me know what you think of this manicure in the comment section below. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment