Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pastel Leopard Print Nails

I did this mani for the 52 week Challenge. You can find the link to that in the sidebar ---> The themes this week are "negative space" and "three pastels." I already completed the negative space mani, and since I just got a a mini set that contains a pastel blue, I decided to use that as a base.


I actually made my very first nail art video tutorial for this manicure, but I am trying to figure out how to splice two videos together to finish it so it can be published on YouTube. I am clueless! I have some research to do...

I think one turned out pretty good. It could have been more perfect, but it's hard to do your nails while recording! Such a weird angle to work at.


Leopard print is always fun to do. With this one I used two pastels colors to make the spots, Pure Ice "Love" and "Lacquered Lilacs." I combined the two colors for the middle spots. It was just a weird experiment, but it turned out pretty neat.


I topped it off with my Seche Vite fast drying top coat, and that was it. 

Today I will be working on the "He Picks My Polish" challenge! You can find a link to that in the sidebar as well!

Ta-ta for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment