Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Shimmery Needle Drag Manicure with Revlon Colors

This was a new technique to me, and it turned out to be really fun! The first two attempts, I used lacquer that dried too quickly and got sticky and stringy. I was using Pure Ice "Dollface" and "Love." Not good options for this technique.

I was determined and started over with two Revlon colors, "Ocean" and Extravagant." Two new additions to my collection. Lovely colors and great formulas.


I started with a clear base coat, then a coat of "Extravagant."

Once my base color was dry, I used a thick coat of Extravagant" on one half of my nail, and a thick coat of "Ocean" on the other half. I then dragged a needle across the two colors, alternating side to side. I repeated this on every finger.

 
 
 
I then topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite.
 
 

 


There's so many designs you can do with needle pulling, and I plan on trying a few more.
 
I hope you enjoy this fun mani!

No comments:

Post a Comment