Friday, January 2, 2015

31 Day Challenge, Day 2 "Tape Mani" ...Mint and Lilac Manicure

I joined Debbie Crumpets Crumpet's Nail Tarts 31 Day Challenge. I'm absolutely nuts, but I will try my hardest to complete it! Because we all know I have plenty of time for that. *insert sarcasm here*

My first mani of the challenge actually fits into three different categories, so I need to figure out which one I want to squeeze it into.

~Follow a tutorial
~Tape mani
~Dotting

I'm not completely happy with how it turned out. My dotting kinda sucks. My first dotticure was amazing. This one? Not so much.

So here's what I came up with


MAJOR DOTTING FAIL!

Yeah, my dotting sucks so bad. I don't know what happened.

...but I love this feminine color combo so much.



Here's the materials I used:

Base color - Pure Ice, Home Run
Dot color - Pure Ice, Lacquered Lilacs
Stripe color - Salon Perfect nail art striper - Silver plated
Dotting tool by Cina
Painter's tape 
Scissors



Well, I'm reaching for the acetone and ready to strip this off and start planning my next design. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment