Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Long Distance Love Valentine's Day Manicure

I had this crazy idea to do a design that represents my love life, and this is pretty much spot on. It was harder than I expected. It's a little messy. Do you see what I did there? Are we talking about the manicure or my love life?

I tried out my new brushes for the first time, and learned a few things right off the bat. I need lots of practice. It was pretty fun, though, and I'm looking forward to using them more.

So here it is...my little tribute to what we have...


The tiny hearts on pointer and pinky finger were easy. I used a small dotting tool and a safety pin to create the points. The bigger hearts were a pain in the...heart. There has got to be a better way, but I don't know what it is yet.



So that's it. Let me know what you think in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment