It was so easy!
Materials I used:
Stiff make-up brush
1. Apply a base coat.
2. Once dry, apply a coat of polish.
3. While the polish is still wet, sprinkle salt all over your nail, making sure to cover every spot.
4. Press salt gently onto nail .
5. Let dry for a couple minutes.
6. Use paint brush to brush off any extra salt around nails
5. Apply fast drying top coat.
6. Use stiff make-up brush and acetone to remove any extra top coat that might have spilled over your cuticles.
I plan on trying a lot of colors with this technique, but from what I've heard, light colors look best.
I hope you enjoy this post, and hey...why not give it a shot yourself?