Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pretty Pure Ice "Splash!" and "Poppin Bottles"

Just a simple manicure today. I cut my nails down and wanted something that makes short nails still look sweet. It feels very delicate on my fingers. It's shimmery and fun. Pure Ice "Splash!" is a great color for winter, spring or summer. I felt the manicure was a bit simple without an accent nail, so I just added a layer of Pure Ice "Poppin Bottles" to both ring fingers. I'm very happy with the outcome.



If you don't own these colors yet, I think they are worth adding to your collection. I think they are very shimmery and fun, and will definitely attract compliments. I'm very happy with this brand because it is so affordable and their shimmery colors are delicious!

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment